Wednesday, May 20, 2009

It's a beautiful day!

Not really. Just thought that it will make me feel better.

Anyways, showed the execution to Garry. He suggested a couple of changes to the design. He recommended using the book sideways instead of the way we used it and the spiral binding could become the wired fence while the lines still remained as the bars.
After that he told us briefly about radio advertising. He told us about this ad in UK for some Tanning cream. The basic plot showed an English gentleman putting the cream on while talking on the radio and as he talks his accent turns into that of a West-Indian (or maybe Jamaican), demonstrating the effectiveness of the cream. (WOW! I wish I could think of ads like that).

The point of the above paragraph being, Garry challenged us to write a radio ad for INKA pens. After being told about that great example, I doubt I'll ever be able to live upto his expectation...

1 comment: